on 10 January 2017
This is a FANTASTIC book! It gets you finding, writing and drawing things! I've also purchased some of Keri Smiths other books and my daughter absolutely LOVES THEM!! I recommend you buy this book!
on 11 March 2018
I got this for my niece for her tenth birthday. I got it because she lives in a perfect house where everything has a place and nothing is out of place, her parents have passed it onto her and so she is very tidy and good about taking care of things and would certainly never think of wrecking anything. When my sister saw this her face showed how horrified she was about it but my niece loved it and it has been declared her favourite birthday present. I think that it will do her a lot of good to wreck this journal! The only thing that I wasn't so impressed with is the poor quality of the paper, it's thin and poor quality so quite how it will stand up to having coffee thrown at a page of it or taken into the shower I don't know. But a great present that is definitely something different.
on 15 November 2017
Love, love this journal..... I bought one for me and my eldest daughter. I bought a similar one for my youngest and we spent time together being creative and silly!! There were no rules about what we could do with the journal....Great!!
on 16 December 2017
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter who is 12, so I can only comment on the product and service, so here goes....

The book arrived well packaged and before date expected so was perfect in that respect.

My daughter wanted this book and at first I was sceptical about it however it's fantastic there is lots of tips and ideas for self expression or frustrations and it looks stunning from the outside an I deal.goft.for the creative or fidgety person
on 14 November 2014
While i couldnt imagine myself entertaining this type of book my daughter absolutely loves it and spends hours doing things in it. Her friends have the book too, so if it makes them all happy it must be good value for money
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 March 2016
Saw this book when at a friends birthday party and it did the rounds. It is a great book if you are one of those people who like passing time with small tasks that require little thought. certainly made for an interesting topic of conversation after a few drinks with good friends. I guess one of the things I like is that most of the pages are things that are open to interpretation which means as a party night progresses and the drinkers have different fun to the drivers.

Whilst it is a novelty it definitely is a great idea for a present be it a birthday or christmas. It can be as clean or dirty as you like!
on 1 November 2015
iilove this as an idea for a grandmother to interact with her growing grandchildren - even if they are abroad - I bought one too to swap with him - its great for educating children without them knowing it to look at the detail of the world around them and actually see things. It stimulated conversation and talk aboutand understand recycling, looking after the environment, where and how items are made and experiment.... Its such a small thing that people may push aside but the benefits are brilliant. Gives another dimension to learning without realising it. Oh and you get to repaint, colour alter the book to your liking as well.... freeing up the creative part of them.
on 26 November 2017
I'm a creative person and although it didn't challenge me it gave me something to do rather than doodling on envelopes or whatever was close by. My son has a worry Book and we did them together :)
on 12 March 2017
Love it. My 10 year old loves these books.
on 31 July 2017
My 9 year old daughter is mad about this book. I caught her throwing it down the stairs, against the ceiling, screwing up pages, pouring drink on it etc etc etc. It's mad and she loved it.