on 26 January 2017
I really love this collection of poems. Particularly the layout of the text. Makes it so easy to read. Very attractive design cover too. Great value. Will enjoy for many years to come!
on 11 June 2014
Bought this for my friends who got engaged recently and they love it.... it really is a wonderful book of wonderful poems all about that subject which is dear to our hearts... LOVE :-)
One person found this helpful
on 16 March 2017
I borrowed this from my local library and knew I had to have my own copy to add to my collection. It has pride of place on my bookshelves!
on 10 April 2013
A wide range of poems - some about the good aspects of love, some about the downside - but a good present for my boyfriend who's into poetry.
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2017
awsome :)
on 15 April 2013
If you enjoy love poems about various types of people in your life, people from afar or ones you have known for a while then you'll like this book. I did purchase it thinking it would be something a little different but it is still a nice read
on 28 December 2014
Part of a wedding present for an elderly couple!
on 24 December 2012
I bought this book for a wedding gift and it perfectly suited the purpose. I was a little annoyed that it was slightly dented, though. Otherwise it is a gorgeous-to-look-at collection of poems, which comprises also a couple of less known poems.
on 15 December 2015
Slightly scratched on arrival but lovely book!
on 15 February 2017