on 21 March 2017
Very easy recipes to recreated and they all taste delicious. Although, I would have loved more pictures in the book. Especially when it comes to the section of international cakes. It's hard to imagine some of them without having heard of them before. I ended up googling the cakes and treats I've never heard of before deciding weather I wanted to give them a go.
on 4 March 2017
What can I say my wife has just done the Victoria Sponge Cake OMG a proper tasting cake 5 stars is not enough. If you like baking or cakes BUY THIS BOOK
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2017
Bought for the Wife as this compliments the kitchen aids i bought her as well so here we go baking,baking,baking
on 23 June 2017
Who doesn't love Mary? And who better to be inspired to bake by then?
#ifyouwere50yearsyounger
on 20 July 2017
Yet another fantastic baking book from Mary. Buy this one and make fantastic cakes.
on 17 March 2017
Love mary berrys cake recipes. Her easy lemon meringue poe is fantastic
on 17 July 2017
got this as a gift for someone, they loved it, and use it loads, great for someone who loves to bake
on 18 September 2017
Excellent condition and arrived quickly. Have already made a Victoria Sandwich - the first cake I have ever made in my life - and it was a great success. Of course it was, this is a Mary Berry cook book. Coffee and walnut next. Can't wait until I get to the Death by Chocolate :-)
on 5 July 2015
Love this Mary Berry Baking Bible all the recipes are nice and easy laid out and every cake I have made has been a big success with the family . Have had Mary Berrys cook books in the past many years ago but lost them , so it's nice to get back to her recipes .
on 4 August 2017
Bought for my friend who loves baking.She loves the recipes.