on 23 July 2017
Very good reading
on 6 July 2015
book came in excellent condition and it is a great read
on 29 January 2011
When man trod forth from his dank and dark caves to cast his eyes on the frontier of mankind's knowledge, could he have dared to dream that we could reach such heights? As he knapped the first flint, hacked the first tree, gave his family heat and light through fire, perhaps he had the foresight to see how, millennia later, such poetry and insight could be plucked from his ancestor's heart and set out for all to mull. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe something more daring or more questioning will one day be put forth but for now, I believe we have mined man's intellect and found the Great Star of Africa of literature. Congratulations, humanity, our search for perfection is over, and its name is 'Angel Uncovered.'
on 30 October 2008
LOVED IT!
Had to wait ages for it to become available @ the library ( i never buy books!) It was way worth the wait!
I read all different types of books and found this a great little light read.
It took me a few pages to get into the story and to actually remember Angel from the first book. But once i did i was hooked.
Really didnt want the book to end...
I don't know if i was disappointed or pleased at the outcome...read it yourself!
on 25 July 2009
This book could never be called a masterpiece and at times the writing style even made me cringe. However, i really enjoyed the story and was unable to put the book down until i had finished it. It is a perfect beach read or a good way to spend a lazy afternoon, which is exactly what i did.

The plot is a bit slow to begin with and i found the post-natal depression stuff a little repetitive, but it eventually picked up steam and the many twists and turns kept me guessing until the end. And what a shock ending! It did seem a little rushed, and it left a lot of unanswered questions, but i enjoyed it nonetheless. I even went back and read the last page again as i was so taken aback, still not sure how i feel about it.

Quite obvious that Angel had been based on Katie herself. I just hope that there is a book to follow Angel Uncovered where we see Cal given another chance, as some of his behaviour in this seemed a little out of character from the previous book, although still credible.

If you want a quick and easy read with plenty of celebrities, drama, bitching and scandal then give this a try. If you don't like the WAG lifestyle then don't bother.
on 14 June 2009
This is a good book but it just makes me cringe. All Katie Price is doing with her books is basically telling her life, but adding fantasies into it, like the gorgeous footballer husband. To me, it seems clear that Cal is based on David Beckham and Angel is clearly based on her. And if you've read her latest autobiography, you'll see that this book has a hell of a lot about post natal depression in, as does her autobiography!

So definitely worth a read but to be honest, it's almost like reading her autobiography all over again. And I just think it makes Katie Price look a little pathetic.
I loved the previous two books by Katie, but this was a bit of a let down. I'm not going to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it but the ending was silly and rushed.I think the book was rushed (possibly to get it to print asap). The name dropping all the time also drives me mad. It's just embarassing.
Having said that, I'll still be buying 'Saphire' when it comes out.

NB: I really wish people who haven't read the book wouldn't leave reviews. You don't have any idea what the book is like and slag it off because of who it is written by, which I find slightly pathetic. If you don't want to read it that's fine. There are plenty of other books to choose from.
on 15 August 2009
I love all of the books katie price has had ghostwritten,but angel still remains my favorite.I was desperate to hear all about angels life as a WAG,although dissapointed she hardly models at all in this novel,her modelling career having given way to motherhood and WAG-dom..
However it is ridiculous that Angel would stay with a man who treats her as badly as cal and this infuritated me more as the book went on.I was literally steaming with rage at the unfairness of it all and how cal had changed into this total twit.
Then the ending seemed rushed and I can only hope there will be a third book to complete this as it seems like the second in a triology rather than a complete book in itself.
I WANT to like this book SO much, but sadly its not nearly up to the standard of Angel, Crystal, or even Saphire, even though Angel is my favorite character of the three.
on 25 July 2009
very very disappointed with the ending thought it could have ended far better enjoyed the book very much loved the twist of cal cheating and other things however angel didnt like the baseball star till the end its like whoever wrote it changed the story halfway through it kinda ruined the whole book
on 22 August 2012
The product came, I accidentally clicked on 'Used' so it was wrinkled on the front.
The book itself however was very iddylic and Katie Price. You can just imagine it's her life, she's embeded personal touches aswell. I watched her series 'Katie' recently and her hairdresser Gary fits the character of Jez and her best friend (A make-up artist) fits the bill of Gemma. The post natal depression bit did drag on lots, I agree with other reviews that you will moan 'Not again!' It did almost imply that she was begging for sympathy. Women can relate to the character of Angel, slightly. But, Angel started out as a natural, innocent girl and the career she went into implied that false is best. Did imply vanity a lot.