Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 March 2017
Nice read
on 1 March 2017
True Spirit is an excellent book for all levels of spiritual knowledge or awareness. It's written in a nice easy to read style.
on 14 June 2017
Love reading all of TJ Higgs books
on 17 September 2013
This book is written by a person with a strong conviction that her contact with spirits in another world is real, and that dead people can have contact with gifted,living media in our material world.She makes this standing most probable by a number of meetings betveen people in audience and spirits speaking throuh herself sitting on the stage.I feel convinced after reading this book and a number of other books that the evidence are very strong that she is wright ,and it has given me peace and a feeling of belonging to higer cosmos .
on 17 October 2013
I recommend this book to not just people that have faith without proof of the afterlife, but for non believers and the dont knows..
I found some of the chapters difficult to understand but on the whole the reader gains an insight into a world that all of us will visit and instead of a fear of death,one can almost look forward to it when our time comes.
on 3 August 2013
This if without doubt a beautifully written book. Very easy reading and difficult to put down. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.
on 28 August 2014
I enjoy Tracy's books a lot, but this one felt a little too forceful against other mediums, which saddened me a little. Others may prefer it that way; it's just my personal feeling. The same book could have been written in a slightly softer manner. Its not that I disagree with Tracy, just the way it came across at times. I did enjoy reading the stories, especially the animal ones at the end of the book. I'm still glad I read it.
on 13 October 2014
This is simply a collection of anecdotal spirit messages the author has given to audiences at her shows. It proves nothing - except perhaps how willing the vulnerable are to believe the vaguest of messages (and pay for the privilege). To be fair the author does make it clear that her theories on the afterlife are just her own opinion, and the book is written well enough - albeit with over-use of the word 'guy' whenever a man is referred to.

I don't mean to come across as unkind or sceptical - infact I AM a firm believer in Spirit and the afterlife - and that's perhaps why I find this book so disappointing. Aside from vague and completely ambiguous anecdotal 'evidence' it does nothing to strengthen my beliefs - and would be unlikely to convince those who are unsure.

So, if you're a fan of the author - and are looking for a quick and easy comfort read - then by all means give this book a go. But if you're looking for detailed information and plausible evidence of the afterlife - then don't waste your money on this.
on 13 August 2013
I have been to see tj higgs for a private reading and she is amazing. this book is very good at explaining things. Its a good read and I would suggest any sceptics read it.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2014
A thoroughly good read, would highly recommend this book especially to all believers of the afterlife, I thought her book had a no nonsense approach and it was one of the best I have ever read on this subject, many thanks