on 11 April 2014
I loved this book, every word is true animals do speak to us, its just that we as the human race have not got our ears open to them. All I can say is that we need to get this message across to the human race, so that they can make animals a loving part of our lives, they do have much to teach us, and give them the respect they deserve, including all the wild life. There is no need for zoos, circuses, or theme parks with animals any more, they are cruel dreadful places, wild animals were not meant to perform un natural acts for the entertainment of people, the people who visit these place have no idea the cruelty that goes on behind closed doors. There are enough animal programmes on the television these days, so no one needs to visit a zoo etc., these days.
on 26 July 2014
I bought this book after hearing my cat talk to me. I needed to know for sure if it was indeed my cat and this book gave me the confirmation I needed. It's a very interesting, informative and easy book to read. Anyone interested in animal communication would be able to read and understand it. Magrit tells some wonderful stories about the animals and owners she has helped and the things these animals have spoken about. There is also a section that explains techniques to help you communicate with animals. I would definitely recommend it.
on 2 September 2013
This latest book written by Margrit is a sublime and easy insight into how to communicate with animals. Opening us up for a journey of heart to heart talks enlightens us and brings new meaning. It teaches you in easy steps. I highly recommend this book to all to learn from and, you will learn but also the stories will heal you without realising it. And perhaps something bizarre and magical will come...I was reading the page of Margrit and meeting bears with her mother coming to check-in and Margrit spoke of what seemed a long time turned out only to be 5 minutes in our counted time. Strangely I need a sleep due to illness, and on reading that page I fell into a deep sleep which seemed to last for hours, that was only in fact 5 minutes I was calm and peaceful. Therefore, just reading these books will bring a very precious gift. Thank you Margrit for your work for animals. For those who scoff at this, you will miss out on a true self awareness.
on 22 October 2014
This is the third book by Margrit Coates that I’ve read and this is a wonderful mix of experiences that Margrit has had while healing and communicating with animals and practical advice. Her philosophy of healing, love and respect for all beings resonates very well with me and is the perfect book for anyone who wants to develop a closer understanding and connection with animals.

Reading this has inspired me to re-read her book Hands on Healing for Pets (which goes into the more practical how-to of healing) and has encouraged me to do some healing with my lovely old cat, who certainly seems to approve! Thank you Margrit for another life affirming and helpful book.
on 29 October 2012
I had heard of Margrit through a friend with whom she had previously worked. From that discussion onwards, as a horse owner and rider, I felt duty bound to dig deeper, regardless of slight personal scepticism.

Notwithstanding a significant catalogue of equine offerings I chose to start with this book. Good judgement.
The book provides an excellent balance of tutorial versus real life example. I am now working through it and consider myself genuinely touched and enlightened by it. I have learnt how to relax and start to refocus my energies. Whilst at this time I have not engaged in animal conversation, I have learnt how better "to be" with the animals around me, my horse, my cats, and to "to be with them" - to leave my world and it confusions behind when I am in their space. The positive response has been amazing from my own and other animals.

Whether I can achieve deeper options we will see, but this book has taught me to respect them and their independent motivations and emotions. For that and that alone it becomes essential reading. To look at their "behaviours" in a different way - I am starting to look for the message. There have been times when I have felt in the past that my horse's physical reaction to me is almost a sentence. I am now of the opinion that there are.

Our animals deserve this recognition.
on 9 March 2015
This is a truly inspiring and beautifully written book. I work with animals on a daily basis as a pet sitter and Reiki Master Teacher. Margrit has reaffirmed many of the things that I have already experienced in animal communication and inspired me to trust my intuition and keep learning. I would highly recommend this book to anyone working with animals or those with any kind of interest in spirituality and healing. I became very absorbed in this book and have now started reading one of Margrit's other books 'Hands-on Healing for Pets' which is just well written and has some lovely illustrations and photos. I couldn't recommend Margrit's books highly enough!
on 16 June 2017
Magrit is a wonderful human being with a gift for helping animals in this book she shares her knowledge by giving every pet owner the opportunity to link in and help their own pets. I personally don't think I would ever be as good as Magrit but it is beautiful read with some lovely stories throughout it.
on 1 September 2013
This book has been an inspiration to me. From start to finish, I couldnt put this book down! It is a beautifully and sensitively written book by Margrit, who clearly has such a deep passion and love for animals. I can highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to intuitively connect with animals, and gain another perspective on animal communication. Thank you Margrit for inspiring me and making me want to learn more! Animals have so much to teach us, if we just take the time to listen...
on 18 January 2016
Since the loss of my much loved dog last year, I have read a great many books on interspecies communication but decided to try just one more. I was agreeably surprised by this one though as I appreciated the author's sincere goodwill and humility and really enjoyed most of the stories. It was also more practical about the business of learning to communicate with animals and gave very useful tips throughout.
on 24 July 2015
Excellent book which will help you strengthen your relationship with your own Pets and their Animals, by one of the foremost Animal Healers who works internationally and cares deeply for the Animal kingdom. A must have for any owner.