Customer reviews

on 29 May 2011
Comprehensive and well written guide to the system of systems approach adopted by the Germans to their V weapon programmes.

I liked the fact that the author also covered the allies counter strategy. He also dealt sensitively with the tragedy that befell those poor souls who, cast into slavery were forced to build the V 1 & 2 and who ultimately paid the highest cost of the whole venture.
on 8 February 2009
Having read the book, I would like to say that I was left with a clear and coherent description of the technical and strategic issues of developing and using the V-weapons.Special credit has to be given for the explanatory drawings, and the collection of quality photographs.
The 'Further reading' section at the end of the book is a welcome feature, and really, I believe the book would prove higly useful to anybody interested in the subject.
on 17 October 2013
I am living in the area where everything happend , and I like to know more about it because it's part of our history