on 20 March 2011
It would be very helpful if more emphasis was put on the fact that some of these dog treat books are American as some of the ingredients are very hard to get hold of in this country.
on 14 January 2015
I have tried the recipe on page 60 – “After Dinner Mints” and since a small amount of activated charcoal is one of the ingredients these have come out black.

There is NO Way that the photo accompanying this recipe is an accurate representation so I can't help but wonder what else is wrong in this book

I contacted the publisher but since they have ignored my email - they now get a bad review
review image
on 1 February 2013
I love this book - it is nice and compact so doesn't take up too much room and has some good basic info about what is good / bad for your dog.

The recipes are clearly written, with lovely pictures. These recipes are actually achievable and portion sizes are exactly right.

My miniature schnauzer loves all the things I have made so far - its great for using up left overs too, you can adapt the recipes easily enough.

The only negatives I would say is that some of the ingredients are not supermarket purchases - I have not attempted to find these yet e.g. carob but apparently they are easy enough to get. Because it is a little book - the font is quite small.
on 31 March 2013
It got me started on home baking for the pups that's for sure. A cheap and easy to follow book. Not all of the ingredients are at hand (such as activated charcoal, still haven't tracked that one down!) but you can adapt the recipes I don't think the pups noticed!
Now I make my own recipes but a good book to get you started, just watch that some of the recipes are heavy in calories.
on 4 August 2014
Delivery from seller was excellent. Brilliant book. My daughter is looking forward to baking some scrumptious munchies for
her rescue dog Sammy, who looks very much like the picture on the front cover.
on 15 November 2013
I have tried a few recipes so far. They are easy to do. The ingredients are minimal and the reward for your efforts are that your dog will love its food and treats.
on 23 December 2012
Fab book, fab fun and excellent recipes that my beloved dog loved, we need more books like this. I would recommend to any dog lover.
on 6 May 2014
A bit disappointed by this book . It seemed just to be human food , given a witty dog themed name and mAde to look appealing to dogs
on 3 July 2013
Handy little book, easy to make treats, great for overweight or special diet requirement dogs, just dont mistake them forhuman cakes
on 20 June 2013
Found the recipes easy to make for my 2 dogs. I like to make my own treats for my dogs so I know what the ingredients are.