Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 March 2017
I have used this for both of my children, its really well illustrated and will be a great thing for them to look back on when they are older
on 25 May 2017
Good!
on 10 September 2012
Really delighted with this journal. There is space for everyday activities, new experiences and celebrations. It is beautifully set out and the illustrations and photographs gorgeous. Looking forward to completing this with the help of my little darling.
A good value purchase well worth the money.
on 23 November 2013
I really enjoy spending my time filling in this book with my daughter so that we can look back, as we do regularly, at all of the exciting experiences we have shared. The sections are wide ranging and include most of the activities that a young child would be involved in. I have used mine more as a scrap book by sticking in photos and bits and pieces that she has picked up - e.g. stickers, tickets etc. I am now on volume 5!!!! I have also bought these as presents for other new parents and family and friends.
on 5 July 2012
I was first given this as a present and have nearly completed the book for my 4 year old, looking back over the past 2 years is really lovely I have been able to focus on little things we do and also bigger events, I can't believe how much she has grown and of the things I wrote in there how much I have forgotten (little things that she said and did). There is space for the child to put as much or as little as they want in and I have spent some lovely times with my daughter doing a page together and then also looking back over what she remembers and what she has forgotten.
I bought another one for my son who is now 2 and it is slowly filling up with photos, and memories. I have also bought it as a present for friends, I think it is a lovely way of keeping special memories and nice to have something solid to hold and look at in an age when most of my daughters memories are stored in pictures and videos on the computer.
on 17 February 2012
This is the last Journal that I had to buy for my first born and can say that I love it, Had a flick through and look forward to using it, He not old enough just yet but wanted it here, Shall be ordering this book in few weeks for when my 2nd baby is here, I love the author and have brought all the other baby journals by him. It deffeintly well worth buying, I brought the baby journal for my little boy and fell in love & decided to buy a cheaper journal and hated it so ive stuck with ryland peters & small - I suggest buying the baby journal & birth to five & pregnancy journal and this one there well worth the price. There loads of room to store photos,letters inside the dividers & to insert photos and write loads of captions, There loads of pages inside this one and cant wait to start using this.
on 3 July 2012
I hunted high and low for a book to fill in for my son after his first birthday when his baby book was no longer applicable. This was the only thing I could find - it is a really lovely book, very well made, and put together, and I have used it to record all of my sons adventures in toddlerhood. However it is very american, and has pages to fill out such as 'Thanksgiving' etc, and has lots of pages with 'this is what we bought at the supermarket' and 'this is what I ate for lunch', I have just whited them out and written more interesting things that I want to record in my toddlers life than what he ate, or what we bought at the supermarket!
on 15 October 2012
I wanted to get a little book to use as a keepsake for my little girl and this is perfect. You can write little stories in of what you have done together and they can draw pictures or you can pop a photo in. It is a good way to keep tickets for shows, the zoo etc...in the little pockets.

My little girl loves filling this in with me and it is great to do together. I highly recommend it.
on 16 October 2016
Very nice. Would prefer it to just be "toddler journal" because my husband and both grandparents like to put photos and adventures in too.
on 8 June 2014
Lovely book. My only complaint is the American language which we couldn't relate to and also it could do with an index!