on 13 November 2017
Was really looking for a baby pink instead of a deeper pink
on 2 May 2017
Perfect as a keepsake gift or even for yourself to joint down those precious memories
on 6 June 2016
on 11 August 2017
Bought for some one else they were very pleased with it
on 14 February 2014
I chose this baby journal because of the good reviews and the cute picture on the front.

What most reviewers fail to mention, is the photos of random babies inside. For me this spoils an otherwise lovely book. Who wants to see pictures of 'strange' babies in a journal meant for their own child?

I will be exchanging this for a book like Peter rabbit, with nice cartoon pictures in that one would expect.
on 16 June 2013
I had received this journal in yellow as a gift for the birth of my son two years ago, I liked it so much I purchased the pink one for the birth of my daughter. Its very well presented and has thought of every milestone (and more) to record. A lovely keepsake for all those important moments!
on 1 May 2013
Bought this after the birth of my son. Had the same for my daughter. Better than most books like this - lots of space to write freely rather than just filling in gaps and pockets for pictures and mementos. Highly recommended.
on 28 January 2017
I love this book, I bought a similar one years ago for my first daughter and wanted something similar for my second daughter. Lovely quality book with lovely pastel pink colour throughout - not too overpowering.
This book allows you to fill in information about your pregnancy, birth, early days, family and friends and gives spaces for photos.
These days, we tend to take millions of photos on our smartphones which never get printed, so gives you a good excuse to print them off and stick them in - in addition to having a lovely keepsake for your baby as he/she grows up.
on 24 July 2012
I had already bought the yellow version for my 3yrs boy and was quite pleased with it. So I bought a girlie one for my little girl. It is exactly the same as the yellow version. It would suit a boy or a girl. There is a lot of space to write additional information, on top of the usual sections of a baby book. There are also pages that functions like a pouch to hold small pictures or other pieces of paper. It is spiral bound.
on 3 July 2012
Lots of room for writing down all your little ones important milestones. You can write down yours and your partners birth experience, write a letter to your little one, and loads of room for sticking photos in. I have loved filling this in for both my babies ( little girl one is also lovely) and cannot wait to sit with them when they're older and look through it together. Lovely place to keep your memories.