Customer reviews

on 8 September 2012
I was gripped by "Hooked" and read it in one sitting, so when I saw this sequel had come out I bought it straight away. I was not disappointed. The author writes so well and honestly about her life. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about honesty, resilience, determination and redemption. I found it hard to put this book down.
on 22 April 2017
An interesting read. Written from the heart.
on 1 May 2013
Really enjoyed reading this book. Explained just how hard it must be for a recovering addict Well explained and interesting
After reading the first book I thought this wood not be as interesting.yet it exceeded my expectation.
Looking forward to reading another book by this author.
on 25 January 2014
I read the first book which was quite good this second one is basically the same thing! It's very boring I didn't get past about 25%
on 15 September 2014
Boring, this book should be called "wasn't hooked, the easy rehab visit of an occasional call girl" she keeps playing on this claim she was an addict. She only occasionally used low grade cocaine, not quite an injecting smack user. Her self centeredness is too much to bear. Much better books on the same subject available...give this and all of her titles a miss!
on 19 June 2014
great read very informative but with a lot of humour really enjoyed both book's Clare Gee has wrote. Another sequel please!!