on 20 April 2016
Excellent book, well written and a really good subject matter would recommend it to any boxing fan. three more words
on 22 January 2013
A cracking account of pugilist reportage from a guy I'd never heard of before. Boxing aficionados shall grip these pages with enthusiasm as Kimball writes with an acute attention to detail and a great sense of drama. As regards to the actual physical orm of the book it was a bit tattered but that was what I expected, innit.
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my Step Father as he used to be a boxer in his younger days. He has just started reading it and thinks it is great. I was also most impressed with the quality of the book and arrived quicker than I thought.
on 25 October 2017
Arrived after initial problems. Sender sorted it.
V satisfied.
on 29 September 2015
well writen
on 6 May 2018
A really good read
on 18 November 2014
Good read
on 2 April 2014
Anybody who likes boxing will love the detail of this book. This era of boxing came slightly before my time but this did not stop me from reading it from cover to cover.
One person found this helpful
on 1 September 2014
excellent
on 12 May 2016
Good to remember the days when boxing was exciting and the best fighters fought each other rather than avoiding each other