Customer reviews

on 17 November 2015
Fantastic book offering a wide range of ways to enter and manage generative trance in order to reach creative solutions to life's knotty problems. I found it very readable and practical. I hoped to do the training, but not being able to do it this time around I nevertheless feel the book gives so much detailed information that I can integrate these techniques into the training in hypnosis that I have already had. It isn't for novices, but even they should gain a lot from reading this and trying out the techniques on themselves.
on 4 February 2015
Fabulous text. I wish he visited the uk more often.
on 15 May 2016
A fabulously well thought through exposition of how trance can be used and has developed. Descriptions of how you might work with your own interface between conscious and unconscious minds and how you may be able to align them to the benefit of yourself and others. A great read that has my enhanced my learnings from my time at university studying clinical hypnosis. To be recommended.
on 16 December 2012
For both therapists and interested parties this is a milestone which presents the structure and uses of the conscious and unconscious minds in a powerful way. This is what personal growth and character development protocols have been waiting for. It carries the Ericksonian project forward and with a light touch, and embeds much deep and also ancient wisdom. I would say it is the best book on therapeutic trancework since Battino and South's Ericksonian Approaches (2005).
8 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2013
This must be the hardest book to read in my twenty five years as an NLP practitioner and I have a lot of books. The writer seems to want to prove how educated he is. Milton Erikson methods are used throughout. Suggest a different author if wishing to learn therapy methods.
8 people found this helpful