on 11 April 2017
I bought a few different travel books for my trip to New York but this was the one I used 99% of the time.

The fold away map is a perfect size for your pocket/handbag and the detail is amazing.

You need this if you are going to New York. Don't bother with any of the others unless you want more detail on specific areas/buildings/museums etc. which to be honest you can get on Trip Advisor.
on 3 January 2016
Did the job perfectly on our recent trip however one of the subway lines has (Purple 7) recently been extended from Times Square to Hudsons Yard and hence not shown. Didn't always fold back in the correct manner and print a bit on the small size but that might just have been me!
on 19 July 2017
Fabulous
on 8 December 2013
Just got back from NYC and had this map in my pocket the whole trip. Its easy to use and has the subway on the back. A must have item for any New York visitor.
on 26 February 2014
I've had popout maps in the past and they are great for keeping in your pocket as you're travelling around new places. Being made of a sturdy card with the fold-out map inside they tend to take a bit more wear-and-tear than a standard paper map and highlight all the local places of interest.
on 3 January 2014
I really like the look of his map and hope to find it useful on my trip to NYC. A handy size, bigger than a credit card but smaller than a post card so will easily fit in a pocket or bag.
on 9 January 2014
Love this little pop-out map. Fits easily in pocket and no weight at all. Fabulous for days out in NY.
on 25 July 2014
This was handy and I liked the pop-up map, although a few times I couldn't get it to fold back properly. Fitted into pocket easily but to be honest, the map of NYC and the subway map that we were given FOC in our hotel were used more, esp the subway map, as they were easier to read but if we'd not had them, I think this map would have been really handy. I still took it out with me everywhere but I had to put my reading glasses on each time to read the street numbers properly.
on 7 April 2014
Handy pop up map with enough detail to make navigation easy. Very durable, easily read, with appropriate highlights and extra useful information on transport.
on 31 January 2014
Would be great if I could see it even a person with perfect sight would struggle to see it should come with magnifying glass