on 20 April 2014
This map is not good enough for Venice we tried in vain to find our hotel using this map and it did not contain half the streets we brought a map from a local shop that was not only more detailed but cheaper and far easier to use I use maps every day so I am used to navigating by them my advice is buy a map at Venice airport or Locally in Venice as we did MARTIN DAVIS
on 26 April 2014
Small map, but once we arrived in Venice we realised it was not detailed enough and did not show all paths. Ended up buying another street map by Storti Edizioni which, although bigger,was much better and included extra information including the location of toilets.
on 4 August 2014
Love these pop-out maps and have a collection of then. Only grip is the my eye's are not as sharp as they used to be so it's quite difficult to read the small text.

Highly recommend as a way to get around Venice and easy to shove in your pocket for easy reference
on 5 November 2013
A Great street map, encapsulated as well. useful for when it rains.!
A lot of maps show the canals rather than the actual streets.
found it very useful as we were staying off the beaton track.
on 18 November 2013
Venice could have been designed as a maze - it's actually mostly nature's layout underneath the narrow meandering streets. These popup maps in one handy folder have sufficient detail to allow navigation and reorientation when you get lost. They don't have every street, but a map that does needs a big pocket, despite Venice being quite compact. A lot of information in a neat package.
on 7 September 2013
Very Handy little map was used to good effect during our visit .now on the shelf ready for next visit
on 19 August 2015
I've had a few of these Popout maps starting with my first trip to Europe in 2002. They are fantastic as I hate having one of the huge fold-out maps. I always wind up folding them up to get to the bit that I want to see at that moment and ruining them over the few days that I'm there.

This map you can see the level of detail that you want just by opening it. It's the length of my hand and very easy to use. Venice is a warren of little streets and it's easy to lose your way. I would pull this out every few minutes to keep track of where we were and so that we took the right turns, but could do this easily while walking. It also has the water bus routes, a map of the lagoon to give you a better idea where you are, and a map of Murano as well.

Sometimes my phone would work with google maps, but if it died or couldn't figure out exactly where I was (common in Venice), this saved me loads of time by keeping me from getting too lost. It's laminated so it won't get ruined in a light rain, and I still have ones from Rome and Amsterdam that are in good shape from 6+ years ago.
on 18 September 2015
We've use these maps for years on many city trips and always thought they were great. This one however is pretty useless. Venice is full of narrow streets and for some reason this map doesn't contain about half of them. So if you use this map exclusively to navigate your round the important bits of Venice you will get lost.

Don't use this map
on 12 April 2014
The map was small and easy to carry around and we found it invaluable in finding our way around Venice. Not all small alleys were marked but that wasn't a problem. A map is an absolute necessity in Venice and this is one of the better ones
on 18 January 2014
This is one of those must have little guides. Brilliant for a first time visit, what it lacks in detail it makes up for in size and ease of use - superb.