flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now

on 30 July 2015
This book was recommended by my vet. As a first time owner of a puppy I knew I needed to be prepared. This book explains most things easily and is very useful.
on 17 June 2018
Loses its shape very fast and got a hole within a day which I showed up. It's very soft and a cat would love it
on 21 July 2013
This is probably one of the best books i've read for anyone thinking of getting a puppy or for anyone who has a young puppy and wants to make sure they do the right thinks to ensure a long, loving and hopefully, problem free relationship.
on 10 May 2014
For those who have had dogs before or are new to having them as a family member, this book gives clear instructions on how to make its entrance to your home as trouble free as possible.
on 3 December 2015
Good book. Bit basic
One person found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
Very good advice but overpriced for a tiny booklet.
on 28 February 2018
Excellent all round book, I love it and I'm a qualified dog trainer.
on 26 February 2015
found this book very helpful with our new puppy and also some issues with our older dogs
|0Comment|Report abuse
I like the way this is presented. It makes me think about how to introduce the wider world to my pup in associative a way as possible.
2 people found this helpful