Customer reviews

on 9 August 2010
This review is going to be biased because Tank Girl originally came from one of my favourite artists and this graphic novel was drawn by another of my favourites so there you go. I hadn't read much Tank Girl before but I enjoyed this one. It's very British, especially the humour which was great and the art's beautiful! Good read.
on 20 March 2013
This is my favourite Tank Girl by far! I was apprehensive as this was Alan's first outing without Jamie Hewlett but I was wrong to doubt. Trippy and beautiful as always, the Gifting is an outstanding example of Alan's writing and the artwork by Ashley Wood (and Rufus Dayglo) is a refreshing take on a character we know and love.

I can't wait for the postie to bring me more Tank Girl!
on 9 November 2016
Love it
on 18 May 2008
Some people would like to paint this as a catastrophic mid life crisis, others as a magnificent return to form. It's not either, it is however highly entertaining and very tank girl.

And a special shout out to the reviewers who keep praising Jamie Hewlett's artwork, Maybe Ashley Wood should just take that as a compliment.