Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 September 2014
recipes are good but the print in the book needs very good eyesight to read
on 24 January 2013
At first glance, brilliant but after further perusal there was to much fannying about. I gave it to my daughter and she loves it.
on 16 February 2014
I have been waiting sometime for her indoors to make one of the soups in the book. It was worth waiting for, the Broccoli and Courgette soup was delicious. Only 499 to go, it could take several years at this rate. Well laid out book with good selection of recipes and good photos. There are some really good ideas for soups which make it a good reference. I was surprised when it came through the post, I thought it would be in a larger format than 6"x6" but you get used to it. I suppose I will end up making some myself then spending weeks bragging about it. Good value and I would recommend to all cooks.
on 19 April 2012
I found this a very useful book. Having recently acquired a soup maker, I needed to get more recipes. I like the way it has a basic recipe in each section but then gives intesting variations.
on 11 February 2013
Perfect companion to the soup maker, it provides lots of interesting recipes and step by step guide on how to produce the finished product. ell worth purchasing.
on 28 June 2015
I bought this as a present for a friend at work. There's lots of recipes in the book that I would love to try out and my friend was very happy with it.
on 7 August 2014
bought for the kitchen staff at work and they have made many of the recipes which have gone down well. They cater for approx. 300 covers per day and they bulk up the recipes - this works well - very good and robust recipes
on 24 December 2012
Bought this at the same time as the soup maker, a wonderful combination.
Very simple and straightforward to use even for me!!
on 30 May 2013
Love this book. Lots of variiations and simple recipies. I've loaned this out round the office. Great buy. Highly recommended
on 24 February 2013
Not really for my taste, would have preferred just usual soups, will have to buy another, will look for country soups next time