on 21 September 2014
Brilliant book. I am studying Tailoring and Fashion. This book was recommended to me highly as an invaluable book to aid with Tailoring. Received it quickly and in pristine condition. I have skimmed through and I can understand why it came so highly recommended. Any Tailoring students out there - this is a must have!
on 14 February 2015
Interesting
on 22 June 2013
I have bought this book before on a reccomendation from dressmaking friend.I found this book invaluable in help and tips for my dressmaking projects.So decided to pass on the favour to another Friend.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2014
Great book
on 30 March 2015
It's oky
on 26 February 2014
A good reference book to work from, very helpful and well laid out. A good reference book for students and home sewers.
on 24 March 2014
Highly recommended, I'm a fashion student and my teacher recommended this to me. Very comprehensive though layout is a little funny but overall a good price for a good book.
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2014
arrived quickly, well packaged, superb condition, bargain price. Very easy to follow guidelines, useful information for sewers at all levels. A 'well done' buy for me!!!
on 11 September 2014
fabulous step by step guide of all basic aspects of tailoring jackets/coats and their details of pockets, sleeves, linings, internal facings and interlinings Clear and easy to understand text backed up by color photographs.
on 13 July 2014
Very, very useful for novices and experienced stitchers