on 10 February 2012
Some nice patterns in for all the family. Could work out expensive if you use their wool but it pays to shop around. I am pleased with my purchase as it gives me ideas as well
on 3 February 2011
To be fair I should say that I've only knitted the shrug which is the simplest thing possible, but it was very easy indeed and people often compliment me on it and are amazed when I say I've knitted it myself. I also wear it as a scarf as sometimes you know you'll need a scarf but you think you may also need the shrug, eg when you get indoors if it turns out to be a bit chilly. I can't comment on the sizing for the clothing designs but they certainly look lovely and also easy to knit.
on 19 March 2013
Great condition and brilliant patterns inside! I've finally got my giant needles in the post now I just have to order my thick chunky wool and its knit knit knit! :-)
on 24 November 2013
This is full of interesting and easy patters great for beginners, modern patterns and easy to follow instructions a great addition to my knitting books.
on 4 August 2014
brilliant book,I wish I had bought it years ago.has helped my business a lot.
on 6 March 2015
Good book
on 16 May 2013
I found this book rather unsatisfactory for what I wanted, although it was a nice book. I would not recommend it to anyone
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse