on 3 October 2007
This is a fantastic read for anyone interested in real ghost stories! I couldn't put it down; it's full of modern day real encounters with ghosts since the year 2000, each one well researched and with spooky photographs which really make you feel like you are there! All the entries are brand new as I have never sen any of the stories in print before, another great title to add to my collection of ghost books, definately recommended at this spooky time of year! (Halloween).
on 3 October 2007
This is a fantastic book to read. I have been very interested in ghosts since an early age and have a vast collection of books on this subject and i think this book is the best by far out of all of them.
A big thumbs up to the Author of this book, he has written this book very well and its nice to see a book with new locations being written about.
I will most definately be visiting as many of the locations in this book as i can, to try and find the ghosts for myself.
I would recommend this book for anybody who is interested in this subject.
on 23 May 2014
I would say this book would delight a teenager or older child as it really does not
contain much that would impress an adult who has an interest in the subject.
Lots of photographs and text but although it has a large and impressive presentation,
it lacks heart and does not seriously engage my interest, despite having an interest in the subject matter.
on 3 October 2007
This book shows beyond any shadow of a doubt who Jason Karl really is... The uncrowned King of all things Supernatural.
It kept me totally enthralled from the very first page.
It really is a "Must Have, Must read book" I was unable to put it down.

Once again the multi talented Mr Karl has done his public proud!

Thankyou Jason.
on 19 August 2009
I largely agree with the other reviews. This is a large, coffee-table type book and its crammed full with atmosphere. Jason Karl has pulled together many first-hand accounts from ghost-hunters/paranormal investigators and even owners of haunted houses. Some of them are entirely unknown locations whilst others are more well known places that are part of the supernatural circuit, but with up to the date investigations. Nothing is included prior to the year 2000; so these hauntings are current.

Colour illustrations abound; creepy, moody shots that really set the scene. There are also some paranormal photographs - some very convincing evidence. The book is crammed with evidence for what many of us already know - ghosts are truly out there.

You've only got to pick up the book for a short while and it'll definitely get you in the mood for going out ghost-hunting!
on 18 June 2011
Not too bad this book is full of info, I bought for research for a project that has now been finished :) will be on DVD soon.... you can watch and edited version on you tube it's called Art Of The Ghost Hunter.
Enjoy :)