on 14 August 2009
This come's with some basic photography facts, however it is more about using software packages such as Photoshop. I wanted it for my grandson, however it does not give the very basic photography information to get him started.
on 15 January 2010
This is a really, really, really basic book. Probably a bit too basic, if you've already managed to work out which camera you want and why. Got some good tips, but mostly things we already knew. Would still recommend seller, as delivery was quick and efficient.
on 14 August 2009
Not had time to properly read it yet but it is NOT so easy as the title suggests. It is not written for the ABSOLUTE BEGINNER as I am, and I cannot understand some of the instructions. Formatting a memory card, for example. It just tells you to do it - it DOES NOT tell you HOW to do it!!
on 18 January 2013
Clear and easy to read and learn from, but I gave up on the whole idea - so this book would suit someone more persistent than me in learning a new skill!
on 12 July 2014
Pleased with book and service