on 3 October 2017
Enjoyed by my grandson
on 28 December 2014
Been reading since I was a kid... now for my kids
on 24 May 2017
Lovely jubly!
on 12 January 2015
bought for my husband as he used to love The Beano, he loved it
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 August 2014
I used to buy 'The 'Beano' comic religiously each week as a kid (along with 'The Dandy', which was my least favourite), and also received the annual each year. Now that I've grown, I decided to revisit my childhood and buy the 2015 edition of the annual (my first since 2005), and was very impressed.

It's still the same good humour that entertained me when I was young, and it was good to see all the old faces like Dennis the Menace, Minnie the Minx, Roger the Dodger and The Bash Street Kids again. I was particularly pleased to see that The 3 Bears (who always seem to come and go when I bought the comic) is still going strong with a new artist taking control of the strip (the picture used early on in the book featured under the 'Meet the Menaces' introduction is how I remember them), and Bananaman, who was always in 'The Dandy', seems to have changed comics. As well as lots of comic strips, there's plenty of puzzles and other fun.

In short, this is naturally great for the kids, but also for those young adults who are feeling nostalgic. The artists have changed in ten years, but that's about all. Having said that, the annual seemed a fair bit slimmer, and much pricier than I remember.
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 October 2017
I used to read the Beano when I was a kid and I loved them so I've recently started reading them again and I'm enjoying them just as much as I ever did before. They're so much fun to read and it takes me back to my childhood, this particular one didn't disappoint either, very highly recommended!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 October 2016
Every year my child receives this annual. Great illustrations set as a comic with simple story lines.
on 5 October 2017
Given as a gift to a son who is nearly 50 years old and collects each annual edition of the Beano Annual.
on 29 June 2015
Grandson loves these
on 1 August 2017
Cousin liked it very much as it the voiceover read it out. Recommend to children and people who like Beano I guess