Since DC Thompson stopped the Dandy comic, I didn't think they still produced the annual. Amazingly, and to my surprise and pleasure they do. Bought it as a surprise for my 8 year old daughter, but have been enjoying the familiar characters from my own childhood. Desperate Dan, Korky the cat, the Bash street kids. Timeless and wonderful. Great the younger generation are getting to enjoy these characters too. Dandy Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
on 29 August 2013
I buy this annual every year, and every year I place my order with Amazon. Arrived within dates quoted and once again will make a brilliant Christmas pressie for my darling Brother. Will order again next year
on 3 November 2013
Exellent & speedy delivery, bought it for one of my sons kids as a stocking filler (he has big feet ) couldnt resist a peek, just to make sure it wasnt damaged ( honest ) couldnt put it down untill I had read it all, reminded me of when I was a kid (still am ). Looking forward to seeing his face . Mr Bob Jones.
on 27 December 2013
I got my first Dandy annual way back in 1975 when I was just a 9 year old boy.
Now I am buying it for my daughter and apart from a few new characters little has changed.
Glad to see Desperate Dan looking more like he did in 1975 rather than last years pathetic effort.
Bully beefs hair is a little different but these are full colour pages now as opposed to the black + one colour format of old.
Still great fun to read even at my age.
on 7 June 2014
A Christmas (2013) present for my 7 year old grandson. 6 months later he's still reading it - when he's not reading the Beano annual.
Of course, neither are a patch on the annuals of 1958, but as a 65 year old I would say that, wouldn't I ?!
on 24 January 2014
I buy the Dandy annual every year for my grandsons and even for my 50 yr old son who still enjoys every one.
A favourite which so long as being published will be bought every year still to come in my lifetime!!!!
on 19 August 2013
bought this for my sister and she will have fun reading all the funny stories from long ago, will buy more in future
on 10 January 2014
Was impressed arrived quickly and packaged well brilliant price and perfect Christmas present for a dad who's collected every dandy annual since 1852!
on 10 February 2014
Bought this for my grandson who is enjoying it. He loves the characters and fun of the book. He now also takes the comic regularly. Excellent buy
on 7 May 2014
Excellent xmas gift and saved me trudging around the shops. Brought back happy, childhood memories for me as I had a sneak read before wrapping it.