on 13 October 2013
Excellent Scottish humour. Shame it has to be printed and made in China. Bring it back to Dundee for printing.
on 16 October 2013
have to buy this every year for my daughter even though she is about to be 35. There would be trouble if I forgot!! Great price and I didn't have to go to the shops to buy it so thank you
on 3 October 2013
great read lots of fun perfect for a bedtime read must get the next one when it is available next year
on 11 November 2013
Excellent service. Book is given annually to our daughters (now in their fifties) for whom Xmas would not be the same without The Broons or Oor Wullie
on 29 October 2013
Up to the usual standard and enjoyable coffee table book.bought it from amazon this time,so easy after previously trawling around bookshops trying to find if they had it in stock.
on 8 November 2013
the Broons up to there normal standard. They have never changed. It i going to make an exelent present cant wait for next years one.
on 15 February 2014
I think you can pay as much as £7.99 for this book if you don't check out your prices carefully.

How can anyone resist this cheap price (75 pence). Almost as cheap as a 1st Class stamp.

And remember how you "chortled" on Sunday mornings as you turned to the appropriate page in The Sunday Post to read the next installment of The Broons!
The Broons used to be my wife's childhood treat, and always brings back nostalgia. However they are getting a bit long in the tooth now and more a reminder of a bygone age than an amusing sideways glance at things we pretend not to know about.
on 10 January 2014
I love my Broons and normally get it as part of my Christmas but Santa forgot this year. Did see it in the shops but more expensive. Ordered it on Tuesday and got it on Wednesday, well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Not much to say apart from I love it.
on 13 December 2013
Always love wallowing in nostalgia and the Broons bring back happy memories of my Greenock born Dad, I enjoy it and my grandchildren like it too though they are somewhat bemused by the accents and words at times.