Crumbs another year has slipped by and Hooray it's the turn of Our Wullie to be published.

This is a fabulous collection of our favorite Scottish School Boy and well up to the standards of other years.
The art and it is art is wonderful.

Change?

Yes the simple binding is in Yellow this year. Apart from that all the really great stories and wonderful drawings of the finest strip catoons you can buy today.

These strips always bring a smile to my face and a yearning for when times were simpler and well- more carefree.

Maybe as a something year old Englishman I yearn for the days of freedom when I was the same age as Wullie and the days stretched out so far....

This is a fabulous little book that will be a number one Christmas Present!

Totally, One Hundred Percent recommended.
One of the best things to come from Scotland.
on 8 February 2015
Oor Wullie. The mischievous Boy who never ages. Been reading Oor Wullie in the Scottish Sunday Post and yearly annuals for 51 years. He obviously has the secret of eternal youth. Wish I knew the formula
on 8 May 2013
I purchased this for my Daughter and the book went missing. Amazon eventually arranged a refund, although this took a long time. I managed to buy a replacement directly from DC Thomsons who produce the annual and it was cheaper than buying through Amazon. My Daughter loves the Broons and Oor Wullie.
on 16 August 2013
I was raised with Oor Willie and the Broons. My daughters likewise. My American grand daughter asked me to bring Oor Willie with me when I visit next month. What greater recommendation could I give?
on 4 December 2012
Having bought the annual for years also was gifted them as a child why stop know when I am in my 70s, fun reading plus lot's of memorys.
on 8 February 2014
Have been getting Oor Wullie for over 4 decades. Love the stories, even though most are re-hashed. Just brings back the memories. Also great fun getting the Wife, who is English to read them.
on 21 January 2013
This Annual should not be advertised as 2013 as it's actually last years Annual 2012 and my brother already has it because he received it last year!!!! Not happy as I was being asked to pay postage to return it. Still got it sitting in the cupboard.
on 9 December 2012
Buy this every year to remind my husband of his childhood. Good Xmas gift for the family to read at home
on 1 November 2012
This is this years family annual. Every year it is either The Broons or Oor Wullie and we have never been disappointed yet. Full and very funny stories and all the family loves to read it.
on 3 August 2012
I love Oor Wullie. So I love this annual which features the usual mix of reprints.

The spine has, for years, been brown "ribbon" but switched to blue over past two or three years. This year it is, for some reason, yellow. It looks nice and matches the Oor Wullie logo, but it's a little strange after 40 years of the same colour brown!

The inside front cover illustration is in blue ink, again a change from the normal red, but is still lovely.

And this entire review makes me look like a geek! Oh well, I'm off to sit on ma bucket.