VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
Beano and Dandy annuals were a must in my stocking at Christmas. It's now the same for my children. They missed earlier ones, so I risked buying a "used" one. It's in perfect condition. It looks as if nobody opened it.
on 5 October 2011
The reason for my review title is simple. I have 2 sons and one likes the Beano and the other likes the Dandy hence 'WW III'. I have to admit to being a bit of a Beano fan myself but the Dandy comes in handy for a the times when there is nothing else to do with your time so sit down and take a long hard look at this book and then just give in and admit to yourself that it's not THAT bad, but not as good as the Beano of course (do I hear WW IV starting?).
on 8 November 2013
bought for last xmas as a stocking filler for my fella. He looked at it briefly , thought it was funny then put on top of the wardrobe where it is still sitting. No complaints.
on 15 December 2011
The animation is not a good as the old days... But it's still mighty hilarous. However, for an Annual, I expected it to be thicker in size.
on 20 December 2011
It looks great and I imagine my grandson will love it
when he receives it for Christmas. I can't add any more that will be relevant
on 30 July 2013
loved by my 8 year old granddaughter ...enough for me to give it5 strs.I can only review it in the strength of her reaction
on 24 December 2011
Everything you would expect from Dandy. Not quite as thick as I remember but still a good book and worth the Amazon price
on 26 December 2011
I buy the Dandy and Beano annuals for my dad every year. I'm never disappointed and neither is he. Brilliant as always
on 10 January 2012
The Dandy Annual 2012 was very well received by my grandson. Amusing that these well loved annuals are popular again
on 17 January 2015
This was purchased as a Christmas gift so I can't really comment other than to say it was gratefully received