I started buying the Beano and Dandy annuals each Christmas for my son from 2012 and he loves them so much I decided to try and source all of them going back to when he was born in 2004. I've given up looking in charity shops as I haven't yet found a single one in any of them.

For some reason I hadn't thought to look on Amazon but when I did I was surprised to see them available at such a cheap price. I've bought a fair few now and the quality of these second hand annuals has been consistently good. One or two have had some drawing in them (puzzle page), despite the listing saying they are unmarked but really, this hasn't been a problem.

Needless to say the content is fantastic and I've enjoyed a good read myself!

I now have the final batch of six from 2002, 2003 and 2004 stashed away ready to give him at Christmas and so he'll have every one thats been published since he was born. I wonder when he'll tell me to stop?

Absolutely recommended.
on 5 February 2009
Despite my grand sons receivivg the WII and other electronic gadgetry this past Christmas, the Dandy annual still thrills them to bits. They have already read the print off it.
on 27 February 2009
My children absolutely love this annual,as with all the Dandy ones that they have.I enjoy having a browse through it as well.Good relaxation reading material.
on 4 February 2009
Book arrived in the exact time stated. It was a christmas present for my colleague who loves the Dandy. He was thrilled with it.
on 15 December 2013
the dandy books, just the thing to keep the grand son quite this christmas,and adults enough time to chill out
on 1 August 2009
Brilliant, bought for my 40 yr. old Daughter. I can lie safely for another year
on 24 January 2016
Great service and the boy loves it cheers.
on 16 November 2014
As advertised, a good purchase.