on 2 February 2014
This was a christmas present for my daughter, she thinks it is very useful and is very pleased with it.
on 6 October 2016
This is a very informative and practical book. I dip into this every few days to make sure I'm doing what I'm meant to be doing when it's meant to be done. As a COMPLETE novice having moved into a new property with a large fruit and veg patch – six month's in and I am proud to say I have enjoyed a bountiful crop of fruit and veg and this book as guided me through the process.
on 12 August 2013
I ordered this book but then discovered it is exactly the same book as my RHS 'Grow your own Kitchen Garden Year planner' - just in paperback and new name. I have given it 5 stars as it is a good book - but be careful - as I'm now having to return it and pay the postage as I hadn't realised it was the same book!
on 20 October 2013
I have an allotment, at times get confused when to prune, spray etc. In the past have had to refer to several books and at times they have conflicting answers. From now on one book which I can rely on.
on 8 April 2015
Bought as a gift for my Mother who has been wanting to grow her own food for a while now. The garden has been half converted for some time, but now this book is finally helping her to actually start growing. Great gift.
on 25 January 2013
As i expected from an RHS publication it is well writtenand very well illustrated.
An excellent buy and especially useful for a beginner but a good reference for the experienced gardener.
on 5 February 2014
Covers all aspects of vegetable and fruit growing month by month and is clearly set out. It was a Christmas gift so I have not had too much chance to try out the advice hence 4 stars
on 10 April 2014
comprehensive book at good value and arrived swiftly
well packaged
reliable info by RHS
cant wait to get cracking in the garden and follow their advice
on 7 January 2016
It looked good but it was a gift and the receiver said they liked it. Only one thing to be aware of it had a two week delivery, nearly missed Christmas!
on 15 January 2013
very informative.looking forward to getting started this season
Should get good results Would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys gardening.