Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 January 2015
Bought for hubby who watches every collectable, storage wars, salvage and antique show and roadshow going. We have had these back to back over Christmas and New Year, while he has been on holiday. I naively thought that if I bought this book, he might stick his head in it long enough to enable me to catch up with a sneaky episode of Corrie before they time out. No way. He just pauses the TV and looks things up, doesn't he?! However, it is a very good book. Excellent descriptions, just enough items of each type to get a flavour, good background information and good quality picture and paper in a tough paperback. I had a good look at it - well, if you can't beat them, join them, and I have bought the Millers Antiques guide as well. I expect it will be just as good, but I am kicking myself for being such a sucker for punishment. I am going to have to go along to auctions as well, now.
on 8 March 2014
I have been buying these books over the years and I still refer to them even thought they might be out of date.
The quality of the pictures is excellent and a smashing book to pick up at any time - even has built in page holders
but it doesn't matter if you lose your place - always something interesting in every page.
Ideal for the amateur or professional.
on 19 February 2015
Again another great reference book from Judith Miller. Lots of colourful pictures and information on the item.
These Millers books are the best for details and info on all collectables and antiques. I have bought one every year and I find them really useful.
on 18 December 2014
This is a nicely presented book full of interesting items that should appeal to to many collectors. The illustrations are good, and the text is clear. Overall, the book should be considered informative rather than being a source for professional reference.
on 4 December 2014
handy for antiques and prices, if learning to find out, what you have at home,
or out and about in towns, boot fairs, etc. good price, worth getting.
delivered on time, worth giving to family or friends , as a present.
on 9 April 2014
I always enjoy the Millers Collectables Handbook. It is the same easy format and its nice to know some things never deviate from its usual excellent standard.
My only complaint is that Millers seem to have gone form an annual edition to a gap of 2 years. Why is this does anyone know?
on 22 May 2014
I have been buying these volumes since the early 90's - they are an excellent read and reference books and good to refer back to in years to come.
Wish they would go back to hard back as they stand better in my book case on display!
VINE VOICEon 25 January 2016
A useful price guide for both amature and professional dealers, helps keep up to date with current market trends.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 August 2017
Superb book of image and info
on 6 November 2016
bought for present recipetent happy