on 21 January 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my husband who is interested in wine and he has been completely gripped. He says he is learning so much from it and his enthusiasm has completely warranted the fairly high price tag!
on 19 August 2013
Essential reference for those who are seriously interested in knowing more about Bordeaux Chateaux. It served me extremely well as I conducted background research ahead of my trip, assisting me in deciding which chateaux to approach to book a visit.
on 31 January 2013
I have several books on the region of Bordeaux but reach for this one first every time. I buy Bordeaux wine for investment as well as to drink personally. The detailed tasting notes of this book often help me decide if I should go ahead with a purchase. I can't rate it highly enough!
on 8 January 2013
As stated in the headline this is by far the best book on Bordeaux and its wines. Detailed, well explained and thought provoking. Buy it!
on 14 March 2014
A good summary at the start on how the wine business works in Bordeaux then detailed notes on every vineyard. Good value.
on 19 April 2016
This is a superb book with full tasting notes of all Bordeaux wines the best book since Robert Parkers Bordeaux.
on 1 March 2016
Best book on Bordeaux ever. The profiles on the vineyards is very thorough. This is a first for Bordeaux lovers.
on 13 March 2016
A comprehensive reference book always useful to have at hand. Thoroughly researched.