on 30 June 2013
This is a really interesting and insightful book cover techniques, terminology and tenderness when it comes to sex. This is a great book for couples or the individual who just wants to know more about their own sexual potentials or there possible partners.
on 5 September 2014
One word - WOW! I can't believe I made it to my age without knowing any of the amazing things in this book! I honestly thought a wheelbarrow was for gardening! I've been taken places I've never been before, if you know what I mean ;) The only problem is the house is a mess, I haven't done the housework in weeks! I don't even know what month it is! I wonder if work are missing me, I phoned in sick weeks ago...
on 24 June 2016
A good book that is up to date and very informative, the only thing(s) that let the book down are the drawings of the people inside that appear to date from the 1970s. The contents page is listed like a menu that left me wanting seconds after I finished the book.
on 9 August 2015
This book is a well known classic in sex literature, however i was disappointed with the illustrations and generally with the ideas for positions.

They're is a lot of information and psychological analysis of love and sex which was interesting but not what i had expected. if looking for a book on ideas for varied intercourse go with something else. If looking for a book that goes into the details of the mind regarding love then this book is for you.
on 15 September 2015
This book was of its time which was the 1970s. As a newly wed couple in the early 70s my wife and I found it great fun to read together in bed and it relaxed us and stimulated us and gave us confidence. Now it just looks silly.
Gerry Mc Menemy.
on 20 December 2012
I wish I'd gotten this book years ago when I was first married as it's such a calm, practical, sensible approach to the hows and whys of enjoyable sex.

I highly recommend it young people starting out and for those who've been going for a while and maybe lost the spark. The basics are covered and there are ideas for experimentation as well but one of the best things about this book is that it's all grounded in the emotional aspects as well as the physical ones.

It's an easy read. The pictures and photos are clear and appropriate. It'd be good to dip in and out of as well as read through cover to cover.

Basically, buy this book! I can't imagine any couple who wouldn't get something out of it.
on 6 September 2013
I feel that this is a good guide to people more on the open and free side. However as i haven't been 'sexually active' for very long i found that a lot of these were very racy for me, although as soon as i'm more comfortable with myself i can't wait to try them out. So yes, brilliant if your very comfortable with yourself but just a little to much for me at the moment :)
on 15 February 2014
I'm glad this book was ground-breaking when it came out, and I think from a scholarly point of view it'd be interesting, but I don't think this book is good for modern couples.
on 23 January 2014
Pleased with it, saw the original copy from the 70s with in library as a child. This version is up to date with the current sexual environment
on 19 November 2013
Downloaded this as a joke for a hen night and it was perfect - not so sure the landlord agreed. The perfect book for a fun night out.