on 30 November 2010
The purchase is a Christmas present for my brother-in-law who
has acquired a small vegetable plot in a new house he has moved
into so I will have to await his review on this product.
Ian Coulson.
on 9 March 2014
I'm a huge Carol Klein fan. She has an infectious enthusiasm for gardening that makes her a pleasure to listen to. Needless to say I find her books well written, straight forward and very useful.
on 14 August 2011
This is a really, really good book for growing veg - I often look over it to see what I should be doing, and have learned lots of tips and tricks. Well worth the money.
on 6 December 2013
Good book with a lot of advice and details, though I think it would be a big bonus if there was a calendar view of all the vegetables sowing/planting/harvesting times.
on 3 June 2014
Very pleased with this book as is free of waffle and just tells you what you need to know.
Good pictures and almost every veg covered!
A great purchase.
on 25 July 2011
this book was bought as a present so can only go by what my friend has said-great book, cant put it down, only wish i had it before i started planting my veg.
on 22 July 2014
A great book for those new to growing vegetables. Carol Klein's style is clear and concise, the writing style also shows her enthusiasm for the subject.
on 13 April 2014
I already had this book but decided to buy a copy for one of my daughters who is about to start growing veg. It is an excellent book in every respect.
on 18 May 2011
I'm very new to gardening and I've never grown anything in my life! Great tips and easy to follow. Will hopefully have my own veg patch very soon!
on 1 September 2011
A useful and easy book on growing vegetables suitable for both beginner and experienced gardener alike. I can recommend this book.