Customer reviews

OK - nothing exciting.
on 11 July 2014
enjoyed quite interesting
on 30 January 2012
Great book of little short 5-10 minute reads to get you in the mood ;)

not sleazy but defo steamy
on 2 December 2010
I enjoyed the majority of the stories in the book, although some are more believable than others. There is bound to be at least a few for anybody to return to when they fancy a bit of escapism!
on 10 June 2012
I brought this book in the hope that it would fire my wife's desires and wow did it work!! Ok so some of the stories are a little far fetched but isn't that what fantasies are all about? As for the effect it had on my wife I can only say it's the best 5 quid I have ever spent, every time she picked the book up well lets just say WOW!!
on 6 May 2012
Really good book if you wanting that extra spice. I would highly recommend this if you are wanting to think out of the box when it comes to the bedroom department.
on 18 June 2012
I tried to make this book last a few evenings, it was so good, but ended up sleeping in for work ther next morning as I read it all in one night! Some stories more believable than others, but nevertheless still believable which is what a 'confession' is all about! Can't wait for Barbara Cardy's next collection, I am a huge fan!
on 27 April 2012
Felt a bit wrong orderin book, but once I did a good read. You have to be open minded when readin this book as it is raunchy but I enjoyed it.
on 3 December 2010
A book to vamp up your imagination. Spicy enough but not really to the dirty side. Great read!

Sonja Paris