Customer reviews

on 5 January 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is nine and loves limericks. I didnt want to get a childs book specifically, and didnt mind a bit of rudeness, but the last section is definately adult! There are alot of good limericks in the book, but I couldn't give it to her as a present.
on 6 September 2011
I organised a limerick competition amongst the family.
The results were so good, that I had no option but to award a prize to all the top entrants - so bought five copies of this book, which the recipients found wonderful!
on 4 April 2014
Loads of limericks. Good fun.

Faint print. Could be bolder. AS been mentioned the Limericks at the end of the book are not for Kids or of a genteel nature.

If you can ignore these downers then this is a good book
on 2 July 2013
A fun book, perfect for keeping in the loo in the bathroom, which will make your guests laugh. I will be using it to take examples from for my class at school.
on 26 April 2013
not read it all yet, but what i have, i found funny :) my stepdad would like to read this too
on 25 June 2015