Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

On Becoming a Person
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 September 2017
I read this book in my twenties and it helped me through a period of existential angst. Carl Rogers is a wise man and this insightful text lends the reader a little bit of that wisdom. I bought this book again for my sister as I felt it is a must-read for a certain age group. I will enjoy re-reading it in the future. Although it is a collection of talks and essays, it stands very well as a text in its own right.
on 29 May 2017
An interesting book - worth several readings and due for another very soon!
on 18 April 2017
I had already bought a used copy but the paper was yellow. With kindle version i can enlarge the print change font and easily take quotes
on 4 July 2016
An informative book while undertaking my post graduate. Really helps to understand and a perfect train read. Excellent price and delivery.
on 16 September 2013
What can you say about one of the "gods" (Carl Rogers) who developed the Person Centred way of working in Counselling. This is a book that you read over and over, a book that is closed then opened, not necessarily at the same page but you will be guaranteed whatever you read you will enjoy. As I'm a "mature" counsellor, but never stop learning, Rogers was once asked about getting older, he suggested, getting older "and growing". This is what this book does for the reader "ENJOY"
on 19 June 2016
good
on 16 January 2013
I studied counselling some years ago, and regret my health problems stopped me making it a career. I'd forgotten just how powerful Rogers' insights were, and fell it's such a pity we've largely lost his methodology. I found some of it a bit stodgy and irrelevant to me, but it was written for an academic audience.
on 19 November 2017
Good book
on 22 June 2017
Slow read!
on 19 May 2015
Excellent item. Ideal for my need of it. Fast delivery, good quality and well packaged. Would definitely recommend product and seller. Thanks.