Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

on 16 January 2012
DIY Sex & Relationship Therapy is an excellent book. Rather than those standard relationship books that you just have to slog through, this involves and engages you throughout. Games & role-plays, adventurous suggestions and much more make this a fun and entertaining process, just as a relationship should be.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who is too embarrassed or doesn't have the funds to have a personal therapist, but also to anyone who wants to learn and understand more about their own relationship, even if it is already strong. And it is always an excellent tool to go back to if you find yourselves slipping back into old habits.
on 12 February 2012
I cannot rate this book highly enough, so five stars will have to do.
My partner and I read the book together and we found it very easy to understand, as it has none of the fancy jargon that you find in other 'self help' manuals.
We particularly like the exercise cards and are still enjoying working our way through them. I can see us going back to these time and again to keep our relationship fresh and exciting.
Thank you Dr Lori, you have given us the push we needed, without the expense of counselling sessions.
on 4 February 2012
Hats off to this book. Even if you are not in a relationship, you would benefit from reading this. It is a really straight forward, easy to read book and not full of jargon.

As said in one of the other reviews, not everyone can afford a therapist and with this, you wouldn't need one. Take each exercise and use it to the full - if you want it to work, following this, it will.
on 15 February 2014
My husband and I thought we needed a bit of help to get things back on track. This was just what we needed. We haven't got to the end yet but we've had a few laughs on the way which has already given us the pick up we needed.

Its very simple to read and work through
Good investment although some of the initial activities made us cringe so we by-passed them
on 28 December 2011
Where do you find two PhD psychologists with the ability to be so down-to-earth on sex and relationships and who are able to set out their advice so articulately? This book arrived by mail around lunchtime and I didn't put it down until I'd reached the last page. Might absorbed more when I read it again but I don't need the second reading to appreciate the contents and how well presented they are.
Don't wait until your sex life needs a lift and certainly don't wait until your relationship is showing cracks. Get this book now and each time your partner has a headache, or an argument breaks out, or you just want to find something you haven't tried before, take it off the shelf and quietly start to consult Dr Lori and Dr June.
When (not if) enough people have read this book, Jeremy Kyle will be out of business. "Why don't you put something on the end of it". Huh, that's just the start! Can't wait for the sequel, the TV series and the dvd.
on 9 August 2015
Good but not right for me. Company all fine tho
on 5 February 2015
Product as described and fast delivery