Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 24 November 2012
The book is small enough to carry in a coat pocket. It has a hard cover and a jacket; the quality of the print is 1st class but I did find the size of the font a little bit too small for my liking. The author has not overdone the use of pee jokes via well hackneyed expressions; for my taste, no pun intended, she has struck the right note. I found myself smiling throughout the reading of the book and I must say that I was, no, am, amazed at how many different uses urine has been put to over the years. Seeing as it has such a strong history one wonders why we - Ok, I, then - tend to feel repulsed at the thought of actually drinking urine! I shan't be giving up my tea just yet, smile.
on 24 March 2014
Full of information and written in an interesting informative way. Good to pick up and read in bits. A great bathroom book.
on 28 September 2014
An interesting read but the kind you dip in and out of, don't have the stamina to read this cover to cover
on 8 November 2010
An absorbing read. As tasteful as it is informative, Sally Magnusson delves into this much-neglected and unlikely topic with tremendous insight and just the slightest twinkle in the eye. Put this book by the loo and you'll be in there for hours, for more reasons than one!
on 10 January 2011
Well, almost! It was a stocking filler for Christmas and filled the bill very well! I couldn't resist a quick breeze through it before parcelling it up and it did raise a few chuckles. This does not qualify as making me pee myself with laughter but then I am a fully paid up member of the grumpy old men so a few chuckles is actually pretty damn good! Bear in mind once you've started it you'll have to finish it. Sorry, Sally!
on 7 January 2015
was a gift which was really liked, will read it myself as well
on 28 June 2015
very happy with prompt delivery service and product
on 1 August 2015
Amusing way of presenting interesting facts.
on 24 August 2014
this is a very witty and entertaining book
on 26 June 2015
fantastic deal and vv fast delivery