Customer reviews

on 30 July 2015
this is great! 2nd hand but great quality! theres little letters in envelopes to really get the children involved! have to keep it away from my 20 month old though! but my 3 year will love this - very excited to give to her her closer to xmas!
on 3 August 2016
A lovely story but it's the little letters inside it that my grand daughter loves most.
on 13 November 2016
Good book
on 24 January 2016
Bought this to read to my year 1 class at christmas time. They really enjoyed it and it was fun to read before they wrote their own letters to santa!
on 22 November 2015
Great book for my 2 age 5 and 7
on 1 October 2015
Gift for grandson and was well-received.
on 26 February 2014
Bought this for a friends little girl who adores it - a lovely story, beautifully illustrated with lots to hold a child's interest - it's great!
on 13 January 2013
I've bought several copies of this book for different children - it's a really beautiful book; the illustrations are excellent and all the little added extras (pop-ups, fold out lists, beautifully decorated letters in envelopes etc) make it a really magical, engaging book.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2015
beautiful book
on 26 February 2014
A nightly read for us coming up to Christmas, my 4 year old really enjoyed it! Lots of lovely letters to read and good detail!