on 18 April 2014
bought as a present for our little boy's 4th birthday, he absolutely loves the story. would definitely recommend to any dinosaur loving child.
on 27 March 2015
It was a present
on 1 February 2011
My 5 year old son bought this home from the school library and he and my 6 year old daughter absolutely love it. They like it so much they asked me to buy one to keep at home, so we have one of our own now. It is a good bedtime storybook, not too long or short, good illustrations and a lovely ending which explains that even when your brothers or sisters may be annoying, that you still love and care about them. The baby sister dinosaur lines especially lend themselves to funny voices, and my children laugh like a drain when I read those lines - which in turns puts a huge smile on my face too - a lovely way to end the day for all of us!
on 19 February 2012
My son loves this book, its a lovely family story (brother and sister) although the title does'nt reflect that. We got it from the library and then had to buy it. Very enjoyable
VINE VOICEon 23 August 2010
A bright colourful book which children would love. The story has a nice ending and would help children to learn all about sharing as well as the names of the different dinosaurs. This will be a great resource for someone like myself who works with preschool children or parents.
on 19 August 2013
I have a 3yr old grandson and his sister who is 2yrs old. He loves this book and has a conversation with me about looking after his baby sister like the dinosaur does. Lub You - Cuggle You........all these sayings are brilliant and my grandson adores it. Every now and then I say cuggle you and he goes off looking for his little sister to give her a cuddle aaaah !!
on 29 July 2010
My partner bought this for our 9 month old son. He has loads and loads of books but most are board books or the touchy-feely kind. The 'proper' ones he has are a bit long for him right now. He loves this book though. It's long enough to be a good story but short enough to hold a youngster's attention.

At first I didn't really think I'd like this (I thought it'd be a bit 'boyish'), but after reading it and having my son sit still for a whole five minutes to listen and look at the pictures, I really do like it. There's plenty of opportunity for using different voices and for speaking loudly and quietly. There's a bit of repetition and some nice rhymes. There's a lovely moral at the end and it's sure to please any child up to around three years old. Especially if they have a little sister!
on 27 March 2012
My children love this book. There is a slight build up of drama with a good ending with the big brother saving the little sister.

It has several catch phrases in the book that the children love repeating. The love chasing each other round the house quoting the dinosaurs from the book!
on 15 October 2009
Beautifully illustrated, wonderful story and a fabulous book that has both my 4 and 6 year old boys in stitches and feeling all warm and fuzzy at the end.
on 29 May 2013
My three year old who loves dinosaurs has asked for this story over and over since we got it. He can recite lots of the story and he loves the images of dinosaurs in it.