Customer reviews

on 19 December 2007
in a baby and Daddy bear relationship - spending time together.

Durable hard covers open to 24 high quality, shiny pages in the popular 2-page spread format.
Simple, easy-to-follow 4 line rhyming text, which is sure to delight the younger child, e.g.:-

'My dad tells me stories
as day turns to night.
We cuddle up close
in the twinkling light.....'

.....and what a busy day they have, learning together:-

exploring
swimming in the rain
and telling stories, as night decends!

Endearing illustrations throughout, from Alison Edgson.

This text refers to the hardcover/Little Tiger Press/2007 edition.

Look out for Me and My Mum!, due out in early February 2009, too!
review image
on 22 October 2014
Brilliant book. My daughters favourite. I bought it in the pound shop!!
on 23 December 2011
This is a fantastic book for your young child to read with his daddy i would highly recommmend, with its bright colours and fun story x
on 6 May 2011
I bought this as a Daddy's Day gift and we all love it! Great story which flows and rhymes and beautiful illustrations.
on 11 September 2014
We already had Me and My Mum and my two year old son really enjoys it, in fact we read it together most nights so when I saw there was a dad one I had to get it for him, we now read both most nights! The words are just lovely and my son points out what the bears are doing in the pictures and gives me a hug when the bears hug, what more could a parent ask for, it's simply lovely reading this together
on 14 May 2012
I got this as a gift for my partner from our new baby.
He was SO touched. It is not often that my partner has tears in his eyes, but when he read this 'from' our little baby boy, he was struggling to hold back the tears!
A really lovely story book which will melt the hardest of hearts!
Great fathers day gift.
on 23 July 2013
The pictures are beautiful and the story is nice but theres just not enough words for my liking. Its obviously for very young chlidren as the story is so basic and I dont think children that tiny would take in how nice the pictures are anyway but its cute for putting toddlers to bed.
on 20 August 2014
I bought this as a present for my husband from our baby (I'm due in 8 weeks). I can't wait to give it to him and am sure that he'll enjoy reading it at bedtime. The story is simple, rhymes well and is beautifully illustrated so I'm sure it'll be a bedtime favourite.
on 13 March 2013
I thought these books were beautifully moving. My friends baby isn't old enough to appreciate a book yet but the parents like the words, pictures and the quality is nice so I'm glad I got them.
on 26 November 2014
I bought this as a Father's Day present to my husband- he loves reading this to her. So much so we had to buy the other titles in the series. Suitable for all ages (and even grown ups!).