on 3 October 2017
fast delivery, well packed and a really lovely quality book with eaqually as good little story.
on 27 March 2017
I'm a beekeeper and bought this book sometime ago for my grandson. The text is technically incorrect as it referes to the Very Greedy Bee as being 'him'!! Male bees, literally lounge around the hive and do not forage or work for food - it is all done by female bees.
on 5 October 2017
Great read for children. Lovely bright illustration, great story
on 3 September 2017
Very ooor condition broken pop up cards in three places on different pages - I was gutted as I wanted to use it to share with a group of children
on 10 June 2010
We had this on loan from the library for months when our son was a bit younger. Now he is four and reading we bought the book for him to keep. The bee starts off as a very greedy bee but wants to share with his friends at the end. Bright, clear colourful pictures to go with the words.
on 18 October 2010
I bought it for my 2 1/2 year old boy and we like it a lot. The story is simple and easy to understand. And we both love the illustrations! Very charming. Makes it a lot easier when reading the book nearly every night.
on 2 September 2011
Our 2 year old loves bees, so she automatically loves this book. It has beautiful colorful illustrations and lots of funny words like "slouchy" and "slurpy" she giggles at. Good "moral" to the story.
on 26 February 2014
my grandson and I loved the story of the very greedy bee . we hav bees in our garden and are trying to teach him about their work so this story helped him understand
on 21 April 2011
My 2 year old daughter loves these books. They have lovely stories she can get involved with and understand and are just beautifully animated.
on 10 November 2011
I bought this book for my 16 month old as I'd bought other Jack Tickle books and thought they were great. I wasn't disappointed, the pictures are lovely and bright and keep her entertained and her three year old big sister loves it too. I'd definitely recommend this book for babies and toddlers alike.