on 28 April 2009
I bought this for my Grandaughter who is 2, but my whole family know and love the story now! Listening to it read really well on the cd is very entertaining and gives listeners chance to act out the story. Highly recommended.
on 19 June 2012
I bought this book for my 7 year old daughter as she has some of the other Little Tiger Press "Book and CD" releases. Shes wanted it ever since she saw it in the cover of one of her other books. Finally i decided to look for it and buy it for her as a little treat. She loved it straight away. This book is great for kids who are having difficulties reading as they can listen to the CD and follow along with the book. Its a sweet story that all young children will love, not just girls. I thoroughly recommend you try it out.
on 24 October 2009
A wonderful book and a great story we first got it from the library, My daughter (4)loved it so much we had to get a copy. She thought it was hilarious in parts, not at all scary.The CD is good to for long car journey's.
on 19 May 2010
My 2 year old son loves it. Not scary at all! Lion promised to eat up the animal who wakes up his son. He couldn't eat anyone up though as they didn't wake up the baby. It was dad's own tummy rumbling that woke the little one up!
on 26 June 2011
This book and cd are very good for the car (although after the 3rd play it can get irritating!). The version on the CD with the page turn indicator noise is very useful for younger children so that they can see the pictures that go with this story.
on 13 December 2012
Very fast delivered and great condition. My children in class all love the story. I would like to recommend this to others. Thanks.
on 25 August 2011
This book is very enjoyable. Great to have the CD as it gives some nice sound effects. Would definately recommend.
on 15 January 2016