on 19 January 2010
Both my daughter (almost 4) and I loved this story. It might give a few hints for those children who are starting to doubt about Santa, but at the same time it adds more mystery to Christmas. Baby bear first catches dad eating up Santa's biscuits, then Mom putting presents in the socks, but both parents have a valid excuse. So, in the end, does Santa exist or no? Sure he does!
on 3 January 2012
I am a huge fan of Little Tiger Press Audio Books. Having already purchased Snuggle Up, One Snowy Night and Snow Friends, I knew this book would be just as good. I knew my 2.5yr old son would enjoy the book.It is approx 15 minutes long and the illustrations together make the book wonderful addition to the whole build up to Christmas and the ending is lovely. Would highly recommend.
on 18 November 2011
I've Seen Santa!

I don't like this book very much to be honest. I found it a bit boring and imagine my grandson will too. He hasn't seen it yet, but I always have a quick read through when they arrive and I'm afraid I wasn't impressed much with this one as I know the type of stories he enjoys. I have bought him tons of books as he loves a good story as most kids do. I can always tell when I'm on to a winner as he asks for it to be read about 5-6 times in the one day lol!!!

If he kind of likes it or isn't too fussed it'll be read once and forgotten about, I have a feeling this will be one of those. He adores books so is a good judge to go by. Not much more to say on this really. Sorry!
on 8 December 2011
My daughter can't get enough of this story- she's 3. A truly lovely Xmas tale for the little ones in the run up to the big day
on 13 December 2011
Very nice book, the kids really enjoy it together with the whole family. looking forward to more books like that
on 7 January 2013
I saw this book once in a library and loved it! It's very nice for those suspicious kids! Great Christmas book!
on 14 December 2014
My son went to the pan to and saw this play and he loved it can't wait to get this book for him for Christmas
on 21 October 2015
A great book in the run up to Christmas. Have seen the show too and was good to have read the book as well.
on 23 December 2010
Read to clas of 4/5 year olds and they were enthralled. Loved the story myself and the cd is a bonus
on 19 December 2015
A lovely story, my son will love this Xmas day. Good service