on 31 January 2014
Must be classed as a modern day classic, a wonderful story for children that adults will enjoy too, probably Julia Donaldson's most well known book, this has been bought time and time again as presents for birthdays, christenings etc and has been a favourite for many years with both my daughters who are now 13 and 16.
on 24 December 2017
Excellent translation of the Gruffalo - it also rhymes in Arabic. Very few good Arabic kids books but this is one of them! Monkey Puzzle by the same Author in Arabic is excellent too.
on 17 January 2017
This was my favorite book as a child so I recently purchased it for my one year old niece. She loves it as much as I did and because it is hard back she can happily crawl around with and not damage the book. This is one of her favorite bed time stories and she loves all the little rhymes.
on 25 June 2015
My son absolutely loves this, charming illustrations, lovely flow to the words, ends a bit abruptly, but that's no big deal. We've been reading to him since about 9 months and he's happily finishing off sentences now at 18: A mouse took a stroll through the deep........
on 10 January 2016
Awesome book. I love reading the majority of Julia Donaldson books. The rhyming is great and the illustrations are fab in this classic. This plus gruffalo's child are always on my daughters wish list for bedtime. I think the repetition of the rhyming helps them to remember and she often knows what words are coming next.
on 24 April 2018
2 year olds and his friends as got 2 for Xmas gift fave book. A must have for all little ones
on 14 February 2018
My son adores these books, Julia is talkented beyond belief.
Good quality, with amazing illustrations!
on 25 February 2018
Lovely book in very good condition. Very pleased with the product and the service from the seller.
on 24 August 2015
Along with the Gruffalo's Child, a must-have book. Our son (3 when we bought this, nearly 5 now) loves to read this again and again - and watch the animated tales too. Absolute classic, absorbing, scary and funny in equal measure, the pictures are great.
on 2 February 2018
Doesn't everyone love the Gruffalo? A lovely book. No wonder it's popular.