on 3 February 2011
I can't really recommend this book highly enough. I got this as a gift for my mother who isnt a particularly keen cook but with the clear layout of recipes and instructions this has been fantastic for her.
Recipes all have colour photographs. All the recipes we've tried have tasted great and very authentic. We've also found alot of the recipes are very low fat which is an added bonus. We have been able to get all the ingredients so far from a superstore and the book gives alternatives for some of the harder to find/more expensive ingredients.
Our favourites so far are the red thai curry, sweet and sour chicken and the chicken and cashew nuts. There are some much more adventurous recipes we are yet to try!

Highly recommended for anyone who wants to try Thai cooking.
on 27 May 2016
Colourful pictures, easy to follow recipes and lets you create gorgeous food. The recipes are varied but also there are several that are similar to show you that with a base sauce/ingredient you can make several tasty dishes. I own this and bought another for my friend that discovered Thai food after refusing to eat it for years and they love it. They have already cooked loads of dishes and found several they love.
VINE VOICEon 30 November 2012
We bought this as we are finding that we really enjoy creating different cuisine styles in our own kitchen. The pictures are mouthwatering, the recipes simple and easy to follow and we have had no problems sourcing the ingredients either. Great book for adventurous cooks.
on 1 June 2013
I have recently done a Thai green curry. The instructions were adequate, but as a novice cook to Thai I would have appreciated a little more instructions on how to cook it - ie what type of rice to go with it and how to cook that at the sometime etc etc.
on 25 October 2011
This cookbook is brilliant. The food is really excellent and my friends loved it. Some more complex recipes in this one as well as the usual.
on 14 March 2013
I bought this as a pressie, but had a quick flick through before wrapping it up.
Looks really good with some lovely recipes and photos of what it should look like.
on 15 January 2014
I bought the book as a Christmas pressie for my hubby. The book is clearly laid out wit lots of lovely photos. So far the results have been very tasty and we are enjoying munching our way through the book.
on 14 July 2014
really enjoying this book. I find it easy to use and the recipes are delicious
on 6 March 2015
A whole new outlook to my everyday cooking. Family give it full marks
on 20 April 2015