on 25 October 2011
I bought this book as I have recently started an Accounting degree and it was the recommended text. I have been informed that I will use it through my whole course of study so on value I'll have to take the word of my lecturers. I myself have only used so far as reference material for a Management Accounting report but I did find it was very useful and readily accessed/well laid out. The only drawback is it doesn't seem to have as many illustrations and worked examples as other books on the topic.
on 3 November 2015
great book. well written and helped me to pass F5 ACCA exam - recommend if you are not a fan on MA and want to pass
on 12 November 2017
This was the essential recommended book when I was at university, could be a little more concise for my preference but the knowledge is all there.
on 6 April 2017
Book came in a reasonably good condition as described by seller, it is helping a lot with my academic work and I highly recommend other students to use this book. Plus it's very good for revision.
on 11 May 2012
Well it got lost in the post, but this isn't a seller review, so if you're confused about the 5 stars, that's why. Anyway, book is a core text on one of my modules, and it covers everything in fine detail. A must have!
on 24 February 2014
The contents are excellent and this book is suitable for graduate and postgraduate students study independently. Highly recommend! Good quality!
on 5 October 2017
Arrived on time and as described
on 27 August 2015
great
on 12 February 2015
In depth coverage of key topics. I only need the basics and skip over the complex stuff!
on 22 March 2016
I got the wrong book and there is no way to return it