Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 March 2011
I am currently studying for my CTTLLS award and a friend gave me this book (lucky me). It is proving itself very useful for quoting from using the Harvard Referencing system AND because I am a practising tutor & coach, it is proving a very worthwhile tool as it is making me think more about structure, planning and desired outcomes! Get this book if you're studying in Further educational systems. It's language is easy to understand and the case studies it uses, although they may not be what I teach, are helpful in that if you can put yourself in the teachers shoes-you can gain deeper understanding of the context behind the theory. I'm so pleased I was given this book - the hiviz tabs sticking out of the pages that I want to reference are many!!
on 1 March 2008
I have used this lots and lots in my teacher training and also to deliver lessons. The book is extremely useful to motivate me when preparing a session, well worth the money!!
on 8 December 2013
fab a great chance for daughter to keep up with the subject as she couldn't manage in xclasstime due to learning needs
on 11 November 2014
Part of my reading list, great, does the job and cheap enough too!
on 8 March 2015