on 22 April 2013
I have a dinosaur obsessed 7 year old boy. He loves to read this book to himself (loving dinosaurs has increased his reading age by a couple of years, this book can only help with that). He is already very knowledgeable about dinosaurs but the book managed to include information he hadn't come across before. A highly readable book for the youngster interested in dinosaurs.
on 10 March 2016
A superb book for dinosaur lovers. It is subdivided into periods, also has maps of where fossils found and gives excellent details with bright and clear illustrations. not a book for the very young but certainly a book for mid primary school children upwards. I am sixty five and found it very informative. A brilliant light reference book
on 27 March 2018
Very informative, my son loves it and it has encouraged him to read. The only problem is I can’t pronounce most of the dinosaurs names!!
on 31 December 2015
Bought this for my son and he loves it. Full of facts from different periods,Triasic, Jurasic, etc. If you know someone with an interest in dinosaurs this is a must have book!
on 17 January 2016
My 9 year old wanted a dinosaur book that didn't just feature the standard dinosaurs so I looked for a more adult book. This is perfect still a lot of pictures but full of fascinating facts, sub species and information about the periods. Perfect for any dino fan.
on 5 January 2015
Perfect book for my grandson who eat, sleeps and drinks Dinosaurs. A great gift. Very quickly dispatched. I would be happy to recommend this seller.
on 31 March 2016
Son loved it. Ideal for the dinosaur fanatic.
on 8 May 2016
Great book, I love it and my kids love it.
on 27 January 2016
Absolutely fabulous as my daughter loves dinosaurs she will be extremely happy to receive this on her birthday. Has lots of information for maybe the older children (mines 9)
on 18 April 2015
This was bought for my 11 year old Granddaughter. It is full of information so it should give her lots to read & learn. Good value too.