on 17 March 2017
Possibly one of the best books every written on soup. Every recipe works. I wouldn't be without it.
on 21 June 2008
Previously owned the 1999 edition, which I did not find as inspiring as the 2007 revised version. This is an excellent book, beautifully produced. The photography is absolutely superb - a joy to see. I now have a list of about 50 soups to make!! Best soup book on the market, by a long way.
on 31 March 2017
perfect for the soup lover in you life, easy to follow recipes with all abilities covered
on 16 May 2017
Perfect for my 7 and 8yr old girls to understand and use (with assistance), until my mother "borrowed" it, lol
on 21 May 2017
Some great soups in this book only tried a few so far.
on 3 March 2017
Was looking forward to making some lovely soups, but was uninspired
on 3 April 2017
Yummy
on 27 June 2014
Some really lovely soups in here. My only gripe if there is one would be it is too big to get into any shelf I have. Other than that it is brilliant and still glad I had it.
on 5 March 2017
My Dear wife bought this for me and I have made a lot of the recipes and they are wonderful. I bought this copy for a dear friend who loves my soups especially the spicy ones.
on 8 June 2000
I have only recently just bought my copy of the soup bible, and believe me if you like making fresh soup rather than having it out of a can then this is the one for you. The recipes are fantastic and easy to follow with great colour photos that are very helpful and certainly whet the appetite.
Whats more all the techniques are explained step by step and all recipes use fresh ingredients which makes for wonderful soup.
Love soup, love this book!
Gaz
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse